A few weeks ago we wrote about Dragon of Legends launching on Kickstarter. The game got to about 20% funded before Thrive Games pulled the plug.
"During our last campaign an investment firm has stepped forward and presented an offer which would cover up to 80% of development expenses for this project, provided we can account for the other 20% in cash. As indicated in our last Kickstarter $60k would be enough money to create a functional version of the game - but now with this new offer if we can raise 20% of that goal ($12k) during this campaign, this investor has agreed to cover the remaining expenses required to make the project a reality"
The new Kickstarter was launched and as of this morning has already passed the $12,000 dollar mark, making Dragon of Legends funded. We're now onto Stretch Goals for Dragon of Legends. At $16,000 the game will have a bonus playable class, and at $20,000 it will have an expanded bestiary and new PVE arenas. You can check out the new Kickstarter here.
Hamilton developer Hard Circle have released Billions of Cats on Android devices.