Hey! Bret and I sat down after the two week hiatus to discuss the ongoings of the Toronto developed scene over the last two weeks while I was in Tokyo. Jake provided us with the intro music, but new this week is that Dan Rodrigues, who is the composer for Runbow, provided us with some jamming outtro tunes.
- I discuss my Tokyo trip with my girlfriend, including a poor edit of Bret's first swear, and a meow from my cat.
- We discussed GameDev Drinks, and Phantom Compass.
- We discuss Starseed, Resonance Unlimited, and Gastrobots coming out and how Bret doesn't have a way to play them.
- P.A.M.E.L.A. and how awesome it looks.
- Ubisoft Toronto is five years old.
- Met up with Alex over at 13AM Games about Runbow.
- Talked about a release party, and imagineNATIVE Film + Arts Media Festival
Let us know in the comments if you have any suggestions for a topic next Sunday! Enjoy the show!